Batchelors Loyalty Card
Terms and Conditions
- Rewards are only available once the card has been activated and signed. Please call 01765 800062 to activate.
- The Loyalty Card is valid at the issuing dealership only.
- Discounts are only available when your Rewards Card is presented at the time of booking / vehicle arriving at dealership.*
- Discounts of 10% or 15% on servicing, parts, accessories and body repairs are not available in conjunction with any other offer. This includes the Batchelors of Ripon fixed price service and seasonal checks.*
- Please note that only body repairs carried out by and invoiced by us directly to you qualify for rewards discount.
- Rewards Discounts on new and used vehicles are at the complete discretion of the Sales Manager and will be agreed at the time of purchase. From time to time published on our website or communicated directly with the card holder via electronic means.
- The card may only be used by the customer and associated vehicle it is issued to. If the vehicle changes ownership the reward card becomes invalid.
- Free puncture repair is only available if the tyre is repairable. Batchelors of Ripon will quote for tyre replacements should this not be repairable.^
- Rewards Valet includes wash and basic interior cleaning. If foot wells are full no attempt will be made to move any items. Any rubbish in the vehicle will not be removed. Does not include removal of animal hair. Boot space is not be included.
- Rewards Valet by appointment only. Collection and delivery is not available for ‘Rewards’ valet.
- Collection and delivery within 15 miles radius of our dealership in Ripon, North Yorkshire. Please book well in advance to avoid disappointment.**
- The loyalty card will become void if not used within 24 months.
- Batchelors of Ripon reserves the right to change the ‘Rewards’. This may be done at any time. The changes will be published on our website.
- The Rewards Card remains the property of the Batchelors of Ripon, which reserves at any time and without notice to
- Terminate the scheme
- Decline to issue Rewards Cards
- On reasonable grounds withdraw or cancel the Rewards Cards and the points collected, or amend or alter the terms of the scheme. Reasonable grounds include but are not limited to any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, use of the Rewards Card in breach of these terms and conditions or any reasonable suspicion of dishonesty on the part of a Rewards Card holder.
- The Rewards Card has no monetary value and is therefore non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Platinum card is only available to service plan customers. A service plan can be started at anytime. Ask our service team for details.
- Points accrue annually from the 1st January to 31st December. Each completed year is worth 100 points, Points have no monetary value or exchange value. Details of special gifts and ‘Rewards’ discounts will be published on our website under the ‘Rewards’ section. Your card accrues 100 points in the year of issue regardless of the issue date.
- Rewards / Loyalty MOT is only available in conjunction with a qualifying vehicle routine service.
From time to time Batchelors may recommend a third party to you for a repair or specilised enhancement. This work does not qualify for rewards discount even if Batchelors organise this work for you. For the avoidance of doubt only invoices raised by Batchelors of Ripon Limited may qualify for rewards discount.
Batchelors Rewards is available to Retail customers only. Other garages or motor traders are excluded from the scheme.