Business Development Centre - Operator
CRM - Customer relations
For an immediate start
Summary of Purpose
Serves customers via the telephone and other medium by determining requirements: answering enquiries, resolving problems, fulfilling requests, maintaining the databases/systems. Proactively contacts customers at the appropriate time to create and maintain company activity to deliver profitability and high customer satisfaction.
Main aspects of the role will be to provide prospecting support to all departments, through the efficient and accurate operation of the marketing system.
Ideally you will have experience, in a customer facing role of car sales or in a service department.
Secure business for the Dealership
- Dealing with inbound and outbound service and sales enquiries (both telephone and web)
- Logging and tracking all leads, ensuring all are followed through
- Following up appointments that don’t show
- Following up lost sales
- Contact businesses or private individuals to obtain appointments with the relevant department
- Identify and book any other business opportunities with customers (ie warranty checks, recalls etc)
- Ensure that all relevant information for all customers is captured
- Process all bookings and any amendments efficiently and accurately
- Promote the key features of the company experience to all customers
- Carefully and accurately record daily achievements
- Meet daily/weekly target rate of booking calls as set by BDC Team Leader
- Liaising with Dealer Principal and Departmental Managers
- Carries out all work in an efficient, professional and safe manner to meet customer requirements and maximise BDC and marketing utilisation and productivity
What You Can Expect
Upon joining you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
Send us your CV or even better ring us and ask for Tina Balderston and tell her why we should offer you a job.