Vehicle Technician | Suzuki & Mitsubishi £30,000 + OTE
About us and the role we have to offer
Batchelors is a respected family business and motor dealership based in Ripon North Yorkshire. We represent two fantastic franchises, Suzuki and Mitsubishi and intend to grow the number of our outlets in the coming years. We are looking to recruit a Service and Diagnostic Technician to join our service team in Ripon. You must have a minimum of 2 / 3 years experience, ideally within a franchised environment. We would prefer you to have experience of either Suzuki or Mitsubishi but this is not essential as manufacturer training will be provided.
- Skilled (with the appropriate qualifications), competent and reliable vehicle service and diagnostic technician with a minimum of 2/3 year experience
- You work to the highest standards at all times and are a team player
- MOT tester preferred but not essential
- You will ideally hold a manufacturer’s qualification preferably with Suzuki or Mitsubishi. A master Tech qualification would be a distinct advantage
- You will be capable of successfully investigating and diagnosing and resolving faults, carrying out service and repair work and working to minimum quality and safety standards, keeping detailed and accurate records, It would be an advantage if you were MOT test qualified
- A full UK driving licence with a maximum of three points due to insurance restrictions
In return we can offer you
Upon joining you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
- 22 days holiday
- Training to Master Technician level, if you want to acheive this and you are capable of passing
- Contributory auto-enrolment pension
- Staff discounts and preferential rate
- Company improvement clinics
Send us your CV or even better ring us and ask for Steve Kidd, Aftersales Manager and tell him why we should offer you a job.